Monday, August 27, 2007

A forward and a thought. . .

A Great Little Story !!!













































de


<>










An interesting little story.

Hello There Nice Person
Did Anyone Ever Tell You,
Just How Special You Are
The Light that You Emit
Might even Light a Star


Did Anyone Ever Tell You
How Important You Make Others Feel
Somebody out here is Smiling
About Love that is so Real


Did Anyone Ever Tell You that
Many Times When They were Sad
Your E-mail made Them Smile a bit
In Fact It made Them Glad




For the Time You Spend Sending Things
And Sharing whatever You Find
There are No Words to Thank You
But Somebody, Thinks You're Fine
Did Anyone Ever Tell You


Just How Much They Like You
Well, My Dearest Friend
Today I am Telling You

I believe that without a
friend you are missing out on a lot!!!



Have a nice day, and I'm glad we are friends!!!


***************************************************************************************

The funny thing is, I could easily see a situation like this happening to my sister. Except the difference would be, a chance to say a kind word wouldn’t have passed her by. By the time the stranger would have eaten the second cookie, she would have looked at him with her now infamously, dramatic lips parted which to us should suggest that her jaw has dropped to the ground. Then she would say to the guy, “How dare you, Sir!,” with a straight face. When he tells her that she has been eating his cookies, she would check her bag to see that he was right. Then she would flash that smile and say, “I’m so embarrassed!” The guy would smile back and say, “don’t be.” A conversation would follow and my sister would make a new friend. That’s what I absolutely love about her: She has always had the ability to turn her raw honesty into a good situation. And I’ve striven my whole life to be the same exact way. Just a quick forward and a thought about my sister. I love you, Anika.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.