Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Albeit

Your intentions are pure, but your intent is malice and that's what makes things so bad. You fight for what you believe and you're good at being persuasive and that's what makes things so bad. You're a thought-provoking head case whose vocabulary knows no limits, and that's what makes things so bad. You're the most caring person in the world, when you want something in return and that's what makes things so bad.


I won't claim to have barriers or erected walls to what you do, even though I know this because I have seen it all. Your capabilities are many and you have succeeded at plenty and I know this because I have seen it all. You're sassy and sweet, but lose dainty when you devour meat, I know this because I have seen it all. To be with you is guilty pleasure, because you're not good for what we become, I know this because I have seen it all.


Tantamount to my existence I run with resistance, but I always return because that's how it should be. I never fall pray, because God made me that way and I know this because that's how it should be. But when in your limelight, I'm blinded by reminders of wrong-doing because that's how it should be. So despite my lazy pleas to have you release me, I won't go because that's how it should be.


A contradiction, my dear, of thought and of emotion, I cannot figure you out to say the absolute least. You have been the best thing ever and the worst of all kind, a conundrum to say the absolute least. And as I embark on "what's next" I rule out your favor, though I know you won't go to say the absolute least. So I move without steps, a classic misdemeanor at best, against life to say the absolute least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.