Monday, June 25, 2007

Ellipsis

I have learned. . .

To see the beauty. . .

In everyone’s world. . .

In everyone’s heart. . .

Lies the majesty of life. . .

And love. . .

And kindness. . .

If you allow them to show it. . .

I have seen the miracles. . .

That makes pain seem shallow. . .

And laughter seem deep. . .

Wide water’s seem narrow. . .

And crevices seem insurmountable. . .

And they are all one. . .

And the same. . .

Coming from the same source. . .

That is. . .

Life. . .

I am. . .

A believer. . .

That what I have. . .

Is what I have to give. . .

And not keep to myself. . .

It wasn’t given to me. . .

To own. . .

But to share. . .

With those whom are far. . .

To those who are near. . .

And dear. . .

To me. . .

To humanity. . .

To life. . .

To love. . .

It is truly a magical. . .

Place. . .

Thing. . .

I have seen. . .

I never want to leave. . .

So I must. . .

Build a home. . .

Here. . .

And learn. . .

To breathe. . .

Between every word. . .

As if to give. . .

What I say. . .

Life. . .

And meaning. . .

My ethereal self. . .

Acknowledges. . .

My universal self. . .

We are one. . .

We are you. . .

We are me too. . .

. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Nice...very nice. :)

July 01, 2007 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.