Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's in the numbers (just playing around a bit)

I once knew twice, that three times a lady, four me was frivolous, so I pled the fifth about my 6th sense that 7 is golden. And an 8th of who I am, 9 times out of 10 is real. So I sit on top cloud 9 giving 8 reasons for why 4+3 equals you and me or seven (spiritually). With nothing but a sixpence to my name, I attempt to buy 5 more minutes than I have time four. 3 of which I plan two give to you; the only one for me. It’s in the numbers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Setta B. said...

You are so clever and creative. I've told you several times in the past...glad you're my friend!

June 08, 2007 6:07 AM  
Blogger BK said...

very creative.. and a great play on words..

thanks for stopping by :)

June 08, 2007 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.