Monday, June 04, 2007

Love To Be Had

Crazy days
Lazy days
Door keys lock the world out
At the end of the day, we shout
"Weekend's here"
"Glad you're near"
We catch a second wind
Work work's done, but "us" work begins
Briefcases in the foyer
Bodies tangle, show my love for ya
My arms envelop you
You are my package too
I deliver to myself
This kiss is to our health
Another week gone by
Another weekend high
It is time we spend relating
Our union, no more speculating
We undress and get ready for us
Running water calls to unleash our lust
We lay into one another
Bodies smellin like bath water
Engaged in each other
To each other
I hasten to call you, "my dear"
Whenever you are near
Not showing ownership
Showing compassion, that's it
As we face each other
And I lick my lips
Pardon
I lick your lips
Understanding what brew
I got cookin below deck
Give it a few secs
Your love below's wet
And my sail is setting
And together we'll travel the waters
Deep
My boat, your ocean
I've got a notion
Maybe relationships ain’t so bad
When there's love to be had

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.