Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: READ THIS!! (just me ranting, ignore me)

I’m sending you this forward
It’s original in text
So you won’t know exactly
What I’m going to say next
I want you to stop forwarding me
All of your stupid requests
To send out more forwards
‘Cause of some jolting behest
To save somebody’s life
Or a bad blow will be dealt
And if I ain’t praying for myself
I’m sure no forward will help
Don’t want to bother my friends
To get a million dollars from the Gap
And if Bill Gates was offering all that money
By now his pockets would be tapped
How many F-W-Ds in your subject line
Before you know to call it quits
Or do you feel it’s your sworn duty
To broker inbox crowding next
I have had it with the forwarding
No more sending your jokes of the day
Them ishes ain’t even funny
And that’s all I have to say
My request is quite simple
My experiences quite horrid
But please I beg you please
Let this note be the last forward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.