Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Practicing C

It’s the other way around
The baby delivers the stork
Like good meat-eating
Off my sterling silver fork
I'm made of plastic ribs
So there is no real Eve
No woman for conception
To deliver my proper seed
I bathe in fresh air
Dry off in sanctified tides
Live off morsels of thought
Take this life of mine for a ride
Make edible my lust
For non-compulsory riches
No matrix to speak of
So I live between the glitches
My words come like hiccups
Unexpected, yet true
Sprinkled with a little growth
Represent my actions in lieu
Forever I will mean
Exactly what I do or what I say
It’s the only way insanity works
To all things abstract, I pray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.