Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thought to paper

Paper lay flat
Pen in hand
Thought in air

I position all three
To culminate
Into words here

I miss who you are
What we were
It remains there

Stuck like bees
To a honeycomb tree
More to bear

My sole to bear
I resuscitate life
As it existed

Just thoughts written
But never escaping
Like a tame kitten

Forgetting where I am
I lose conscious
To my present

Swim mental distances
Time before land
When mind indifferent

Time makes a difference
You’re so sweet
The way you come

Each visit like new
In the moment
I fall undone

No song left unsung
I whisper lyrics
Just for fun

Until the tears roll
Down my cheek
Another lesson learned

Futile as they come
20/20 hindsight
Present blind

I extract my vision
From my heart
Memories hard to find

To you I return
Served cold on platter
To a world unkind

Suicidal moments gone
I return home
To my subtle mind

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww ... this is so special ....

April 06, 2008 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.