Monday, February 04, 2008

I have a question. . .

If 2 parts of a whole has 2 separate halves, then does it make them one single piece?
If a jungle has no lions or tigers to hunt and no antelope to eat, does it matter in the least?
If a person can get full off of 7 almonds and a glass of water, does that make it a feast?
If “love thy neighbor” was “shoot thy neighbor," despite morality, would life’s existence cease?

If I knocked, knocked, knocked on Heaven’s door and God doesn’t answer, should I wait?
If I knocked, knocked, knocked on opportunity’s door with no answer, should I accept that as fate?
If I stocked my life with pillars of Love, then the Parthenon, could I make?
If I bet the devil that Love conquers all, then turned on the news, would my soul, he take?

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then how many pictures until we reach infinity?
If I cloned a white version of myself, then sent him on the other side of the world, is that equality?
If I took my time to speak, but your clock kept running, would I be missed and you come back for me?
If I swam on dirt and walked on water, would it be a miracle, or would sea be land, and land be sea?

If I took the heart of every man and every woman, would I have the world’s biggest drum?
If I took a piece of bread, and tried to feed the world, would everyone at least have a crumb?
If you take all of these questions, and read them individually, wouldn’t each sound dumb?
Truth is its questions like these that keep me alive and hopeful, with the dawning of each day’s sun.

Oppps, that wasn’t a question.

2 Comments:

Blogger Setta B. said...

Are these rhetorical? 'Cause you know I have an answer for each one!

March 01, 2008 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting .....

April 06, 2008 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.