Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Writing snippet - What I am

All these years everyone thought I was just being a really good friend. Many can’t understand why I know so many people and am liked by many. That’s because I am more than a friend. I am a cavity. I’ve become a vessel for problems. People tell me their problems; I tell a few jokes and make them feel better. I walk away more knowledgeable about what ails humanity most. You walk away feeling comforted that you have someone you can confide in, who understands you and who can make you feel good about anything. That’s my lot in life. I’ve spent the bulk of my years listening to the pains of people and I want to express to you, right here, right now, that you’re never ever alone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! After reading this I'd definitely like to have you around as a friend at least :)

March 19, 2007 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.