Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And yes, sometimes I sit around and think about proposal themes, you never know when you should be ready!

Well, I was just sittin’ here the other hour, thinkin’ boutchu. Hmmmm, I can't believe how good you make me feel; like cool buttermilk over tired skin. Like rain finding some like-minded friends in a puddle. Like impressing your mom 30 years after your miracle birth and seeing that you still know how to put a smile on her face. Like a kiss from the woman you love after the world has spent the entire day beating you up. You know? Just real good.

And it kinda made me sit back and think. . .what would I do with the rest of my life without you? Well, I came up with a couple things, but none worth mentioning and definitely none worth living for. I guess I'm just saying that I love living for you. . .with you.

So, I was kinda wonderin, you know, if you don't have any real big plans for, you know, the rest of your life, would you mind spending that time with me. Because I don’t really have much else to do that’s that important. And plus I like the way you make me feel and I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life feeling that way. I'll do anything to keep it. . .I'll do anything to maintain it. . .I have nothing else to say, but marry me. Pleaseeeeee?

2 Comments:

Blogger Setta B. said...

Nice to know that people are still optimistic about love.

March 17, 2007 8:09 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Buchanan said...

This love that you think about, dream about, that whispers in your ear when you walk along the dusty road has awaited you, looked for you and hungered from the ends of the earth for you--let it encompass you and fill you with BLISS..........

April 10, 2007 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.