Thursday, February 22, 2007

Venting 101: Customer Service in India

Not everyone is going to like everything about everyone or every place, right?

I found something that I absolutely abhor about India: Customer service takes a long time explaining to you ish they cannot do. If someone is advising you about what they cannot do, you want them to just say it quickly so that you can move on and find someone who can, right? I mean, who needs a dissertation on inefficacy? Not me.

Invariably I always end up hanging up before we can say our goodbyes or being extremely curt and then saying goodbye. Anybody calling with credit card inquiries in the States should know what I'm talking about.

My apologies, I had to get that off my chest. I'll go back to being poetic now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Setta B. said...

Stop being a mean American!

February 22, 2007 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.