Monday, February 12, 2007

Planted Nations (version 1, this will change some day)

When it comes to the anatomy of my legume,
I’d say I’m bout as crescent as the first quarter moon.
Hide 75% of myself behind the enemy’s womb
The other 25% is seen by the sunlight’s zoom

Guided through the eve of existence in the dead of night
I prostate my efforts to explore new biblical heights
Confronted by fear, on mercurial wings, I take flight
My mind may be vicious and though carnivorous, it won’t bite

So my plan is to take my unborn seeds and save them
Travel all across this world’s landscape my brain’s pavin’
Building life and love upon these planted nations
An army of branches, leaves and trees create new safe havens

Injurious plots of dark rocks, hot tops and hard knocks
Leaves my fruit looking bruised and punctured, but it won’t rot
And though I may walk the land in soaked socks from the rain drops
It’s okay, because I’ll suffer the ills if my mental keys will open locks

So I vow to myself to sow my brain’s seeds wherever I go
Feed these nations with my feelings and thoughts a la mode
Cover up my tracks so no one can see my less traveled road
Sanguinely clandestine as I traverse planting deep each load

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.