Monday, December 18, 2006

Question It All

Man, wouldn't it be a hoot
If I lived after I died?

And on this earth
I only suffered to learn how to cry?

So my tears could cover the earth
And sustain this suffering bliss?

As the minds of men
Set our planet's course adrift?

Liberty of self,
why be bound to a future?

Of unrelenting pain,
corrupted souls and dead humor?

Why live to grow old,
When the best to come has past?

Like innocence and wonderment
Fictitious worlds that last?

Ever wish you knew now
What you thought you knew then?

Ever wish for the sun to start
The moment the moon ends?

If I looked at life's fabric
and tried to make a quilt?

Would I see human forgiveness
Or manifested guilt?

Ever given up on hope
until you ran into second-chancers?

Ever had a bunch of questions
And didn't care for the answers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.