Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Must Go

Hello, good friend. I know this message comes as no surprise to you, but there are things that must outwardly be said.

I can no longer leave a piece of my heart here; I must take it and go. My love for you is too visible. Continuing as we are will never leave my eventual soulmate with any solace that my love is only for her.

So I must go. We must part ways. The memories are strong and will survive the test of time. However their development must cease to continue and grow in magnitude.

It has been a wonderful journey while it has lasted. We taught each other things that were lessons perfect for the time that we learned them. In that way, I will carry you around in a better piece of me forever.

I cannot lie and say I won't miss you, but part of being an adult is having good timing. Having good timing is knowing when to leave; it is what separates the sane from the insane. The insane stick around the same old things waiting for and expecting different results. The sane get up and go when it's time.

Take great care of yourself. We have served each other well. But now we must take that piece of social investment and pool it with the other shares, and then cash in with the one we are truly to love.

It is. . .due course. And we are human beings on a trail finding our way to that home built for our love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Setta B. said...

Hmpf! There's so much I don't know about you.

December 19, 2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger JayGee said...

Is that a bad thing? 'Hmpf' makes it sound as if you might be bothered by this.

December 21, 2006 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.