Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just

I took left rights and life started to just make sense
Babbling brooks stop talking when it's time to just repent
Still waters flow freely even if you just think what you see is true
But my full and replete heart cannot be reserved for just you

I know I understand what was once just overstood
Took a seat and walked to you, ‘cuz I knew that I just could
Thinking contritely when happiness deep inside is what I just feel
Because for this world collectively, I know this feeling just ain’t real

Man I wish these thoughts inside of me would just make sense
Like I know these flowers blooming in the fields, just make scents
Because I’m tired of people calling me, just complicated
When inside I know my body language is simply just understated

I heard a herd of running cattle, though there stood just one
And he looked at me and chewed grass as if he was just having fun
But in the end, I could not believe what I read just on this page
I have figured out why the singing bird, chose to remain just caged

And though these feelings of just, just don’t quite seem just enough
I can’t hardly began to stop myself from writing about just this stuff

Because I just like to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Setta B. said...

I just love it!

December 05, 2006 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.