Friday, November 03, 2006

I know it lacks consistent flow, but so what!!! Work in progress.

Free Thought, Thought Free

My mind state, like limestone
Crafted into these thoughts, make me feel grown
Leave in the air, they searchin for homes
To my brain they rush back, won't leave me alone

To the sky, I toss the creations of my third eye
Couldn't tell ya if my conscious, would rather live or die
By and by, I construct these messages, when my mind is high
Calculated wonders, are how my thoughts doth rise

At the doorsteps of these elevators
These elevators lead my soul to my co-creators
My co-creators lead my body to this understanding
That man's acknowledgement of this man's penatrators

I sigh, cuz I don't know why these thoughts surround me
I succumb to all they tell me, they want me to be
But I'm dumb, cuz I don't see how its affecting me

To be pulled in directions,
my mind's adolescence
I climbed prepubescence
I shine effervescence,
we shine neglected patience
We dine, off the elixirs, like wine
To the system, I'm bound, to just listen
to time, I can not waste
Sittin my physical body in just one universal place

And you may think I'm crazy, but my thoughts are free
They cost you nothing to read, as they march out of me
Its silly, but this is how my body chooses to breathe
Wouldn't trade my mind's oxygen for anyone's so called sanity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.