Monday, December 11, 2006

What to write. . .

I need to write a blog. I need to write a blog. Come on, Jaramogi, just THINK!! What would you write, if you needed to write a blog? What would you say and how would you say it? Whom would you say it to and what purpose would it serve?

Come on, Dear Man!! You can come up with something! Anything!! You have a way with words, it can't be that difficult. What's the matter with you? Do you have writer's block or something? It can't be that serious, this is only a blog; a way for you to express your thoughts and your feelings. A way for you to share a piece of yourself with the rest of the on-looking community, whomever that may be.

So just take a deep breath and write something. I promise, once you start, you won't be able to stop. Ok? Do you feel better? Great!! On the count of 3, I want you to write something profound. Cool? Ready? One! Two! Three! Go. . .

Earlier this afternoon
I thought and I presumed
The nature of this man's legume
Is to conjugate thoughts and resume

Lessons on life we impart
Steady our course to the heart
Intricate wonders like memories depart
Only to leave room for a fresh start

Many have come, some have gone
I'll do no better after long
Than the greatness of knowing right from wrong
And put my life's work to this song

Better you, better me
Better us, better we
Better think, better see
Better life, better the

Now that wasn't so bad, was it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.