Tuesday, May 16, 2006

How We Met (no I'm not married!!)

She looked and smiled ever so slight
My eyes blew up like dynomite
I couldn't believe I was so hype
As her frame passed me by

My opportunity felt like do or die
My heartbeat raced, my pressure rised
My stomach churned, my temperature high
I had to let her know how I felt

With a hitch in my step, I grabbed my belt
My speed was caution, my posture svelte
I tried to speak, I heard a yelp
As my mouth constructed a, "Hello!"

What happened next, you'll never know
And that's just how our story goes
My wife and me will never let go
The particulars on the first day we met!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite thus far.

June 16, 2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger JayGee said...

Thank you anonymous. I appreciate the shout out!!

June 19, 2006 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.