Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Nervous Voice Message

I was thinkin’ bout ya, and ahhh, it made me smile, and ahhh
It made me take my mind off work for awhile, and ahhh

I started, smellin’ textures of yourrrr. . . sweet embrace, and ahhh
You should have seen the smile that ran ‘cross my face, and ahhh

I was thinkin’ that, ahhh, me, you, we, should ahhhh
Should start investin’ in ahhhhh. . .family, cuz ahhh

I don’t mind, how ahhhh, you make me feel, wow ahhh
I guess I’m studderin’, cuz this shit is def'nitely real, well ahhh

I guess that’s all that I ahhh, wanted to say, see ahhh
Just ‘splainin’ some stuff, that ahhh, thought 'bout today, so ahhh

Get right back at me, ahhh, soon as you can, yeah ahhh
But now its time to get back to workin’, Mannnn

3 Comments:

Blogger Setta B. said...

I'm really digging this, J! You better start putting a trademark on this or else I'm going to pawn it off as my own. I ain't above it!!!

May 11, 2006 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when I try to talk to you:)

June 20, 2006 8:15 AM  
Blogger JayGee said...

How so anonymous? Are you saying this is how I sound when I am speaking to you? Or this is how you sound when you are speaking to me?

June 20, 2006 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.