Monday, June 26, 2006

Thoughts and snowflakes

I think too much. And then I forget things. And then I spend too much time trying to remember what I forgot because I thought it was just that good.

Why do we send ourselves through these mental escapades. A thought, like snowflakes, are always accompanied by more thoughts. And though they are all different in shape and size, they still manage to keep the same nascency.

Like snowflakes, if you've seen one, you've seen them all. And though one is not like the other, it is perfectly acceptible to see snowflakes that look similar, yet not at all the same, so long as at the end of the day, you can still understand. . .its a snowflake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.