Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another Thought. . .

Have you ever looked someone in the eye only to see them contemplate their life's worth right there on the spot? What’s the cause of that? Is it that you catch them mid-thought when eyes connect, so they stop what they're thinking? Is it that something they see in you makes them start down a path of inward reflection, juxtaposing where they are right now versus where you are at that point in time?

I have reason to believe the latter. If I don’t believe the latter, then I would be forced to believe the former. And if I believed the former then that means a lot more people are contemplating their life’s meaning than I think. I have reason to believe that not many people do.

Or maybe they are contemplating their life’s meaning using their subconscious. Maybe it’s that most people can look at your face and know what you’re thinking. Is it plausible to be able to look at someone’s face and know what their subconscious is thinking? Humph. That would be an interesting notion indeed, but one, perhaps, worth extrapolating further. I will. . .someday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U do that to me all the time:)

June 22, 2006 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.