Monday, July 13, 2009

Imperceptibly You

Deny it!
Try it!
Celebrate what you think
I’ll celebrate what I know
Yes we all have room to grow
Life seeds to sow
In the cavity that is our lives
We reside
Yet some hide
I simply look to provide
A catacomb for our deliberate transgressions
Against our better selves
Which may not be our best selves
Yet. . .
So I coalesce
Your reality of me
With my perceptions of you
A metaphysical hue
Culminating into a deep, melodic blue
Like Jazz
Like percussion
Like a well played sax
Sending tingles down our backs
Back to Earth
She is my mother
Like no other
I see her in all her splendor
I see her in you
You are my glue
Sticking with me forever
No
Holding worlds together
Amidst a sea (see) of everyone
I know what you are
You’re my everything
That of you which I understand
Comprehend
Better than
You may think I do
Imperceptibly You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.