Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nerve Endings

Man
You remind me
Of Black Love
That old school
Black Love
Like I knew it once before
Or
Like I was born with it innately
That Great Black Love
That smells like
Hair grease and soap
When you're sitting on my lap
Cocoa butter and Strawberry Chapstick
When you're rubbing against my skin
That Black, Black Love Where
Lutha, Anita and Teddy
Play back to back to black
Frankincense and Vanilla candles
Scent the air
As you push your thigh
Between my thighs
And I cup the back of your neck
With one hand
While caressing your waist
With the other hand
Your breasts
Lay heavy on my heart
As I feel you breathe on me
I wanna blow you like a horn
And hear you scream out my name
musically
Give me what you got
Give me you


Woman
You Remind me
Of Black Love
That Sensual Black Love
That grooves through my blood
Blurs my senses
And kneads my body to a purr
That hot summer Black Love
Sneaking kisses on the porch swing
As we escape the heat
That makes us sweat
Drip
Melt
Pool
Our minds into one thought
One feeling
One being
One Love
That Blistering Black Love
Scalding
Branding
Possessive Black Love
That holds you to me
In me
On me
Under Me
With Me
In tandem
In rhythm
In Love
That gripping Black Love
From which I do not want to escape

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.