Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, Faye!!

Fayoola Chinwe Nadege Eustache, I wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday, today, on this July 3rd of the Two Thousand and Sixth year After Death, 27 years after your moment of birth. You are truly one of my best friends and confidants.

So here’s my public declaration of how I feel about you. I love you to death. Keep growing and becoming a better person and blossoming into the wonderful woman that you are.

Take care and I look forward to seeing you at the party! ! !

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are like chocolate cake...too, too sweet!!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Don't tell anyone, but that was the best birthday "card" I got this year. Who knew that a random encounter in the Bryan center waaaay back in 1997 would turn into a friendship that I value and cherish above most others? You are truly one of my best friends and since it is my birthday, you can't get mad at me for calling you CUTE!!!
Ever grateful for the privilege to call myself your friend,
Faye

July 05, 2006 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Faye from Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy back and I need to get some information to her. If you know the format for email address for Duke Alumni that would be great!!! My name is Trice and I used to work in the Duke Library!

April 17, 2008 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Shaundria Williams said...

I guess I should have given my email address..this is Trice again...tricee@hotmail.com toodles!

April 20, 2009 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.