Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ummmmmmmm

Ummmm

Damn! Give me some!

Give me some of that what-you-got

I need it because it makes me feel like me

Back when I was handlin’ things

When I was in control, when I was in my element

Give me some of that what-I-need so that I can stand to

Live another moment. To live another day; another point in time

Give me some of that what-you-say, because I like replaying it in my mind

All the time, I see why grown men cry at you because you make

Them feel so sweet.

Give me some of that it’s-so-good, so that I can remember what good felt like

What good is like, what is good.

And just when you think you’ve given all you can give?

Please allow me to give you some of that you that you gave to me

That some of that what-I-get, so I give in return

Some of that right-on-time, sprinkled with a bit of your what-you-say

And then. . .and then. . .and then. . .

Let’s give it to the World.

2 Comments:

Blogger Setta B. said...

I like. I like. (snap) (snap) (snap)

May 21, 2007 11:49 PM  
Blogger JayGee said...

You are oh too kind!! Thank you, thank you!

May 22, 2007 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.